Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 110 lectures (21:05:06) | Size: 7.75 GB
Learn python and how to use it to analyze,visualize and present data. Includes tons of sample code and hours of video!
What You Will Learn:
- Have an intermediate skill level of Python programming.
- Use the numpy library to create and manipulate arrays.
- Learn how to work with various data formats within python, including: JSON,HTML, and MS Excel Worksheets.
- Have a portfolio of various data analysis projects.
- Use the Jupyter Notebook Environment.
- Use the pandas module with Python to create and structure data.
- Create data visualizations using matplotlib and the seaborn modules with python.
Pass unzip: www.thegioiebook.info
Don’t download any exe files or anything except my links (Google Drive, Mega, Onedrive, Pcloud, Mediafire)
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.